Designed in 1987 with the advice of three artists that are well-known all over the world – Jacques Lancelot, Guy Deplus and Michel Arrignon – the Festival clarinet meets the requirements of today’s musicians, soloists and teachers interpreting the widest possible repertoire of works, from Mozart to Boulez.
FREE for online orders
For US orders placed exclusively on the Buffet Crampon website, we will include a free workshop t-shirt, polo or apron.
Navy Blue or white, with embroidered logo and the brand’s founding year or embroidered logo and #wearebuffet on either sleeve.
Customers will be contacted via their purchase email address and can choose between available sizes and versions (listed images are non-contractual).
Unstained Grenadilla body.
Unstained Grenadilla body
- Key : Bb, A
- Tuning : 440 Hz / 442 Hz
- Body : Dalbergia Melanoxylon, Unstained Grenadilla
- Bore : Poly-cylindrical
- Tenons : Metal-capped
- Barrel Bb : 2.55" and 2.59"
- Barrel A : 2.55" and 2.52"
- Keys : 18
- Rings : 6
- Thumb rest : Adjustable
- Eb/Ab lever : Standard
- Keywork : Silver
- Springs : Needle and flat blue springs
- Pads : 100% waterproof material (GT), leather and natural cork
- Options :
- BC1139L-2 : Bb clarinet, unstained Grenadilla body
- BC1139GL-2 : Bb clarinet, Green LinE body
- BC1239L-2 : A clarinet, unstained Grenadilla body
- BC1239GL-2 : A clarinet, Green LinE body
Premium dealers have the largest selection of instruments in stock for you to play
Repair centres provide a dedicated service guaranteeing your instrument stays in perfect condition
Authorized dealers provide a wide selection of our instrument ranges for you to play
Your product has been added to the Shopping Cart Go to cart Continue shopping