Designed in 1987 with the advice of three artists that are well-known all over the world – Jacques Lancelot, Guy Deplus and Michel Arrignon – the Festival clarinet meets the requirements of today’s musicians, soloists and teachers interpreting the widest possible repertoire of works, from Mozart to Boulez.
FREE for online orders
For US orders placed exclusively on the Buffet Crampon website, we will include a free workshop t-shirt, polo or apron.
Navy Blue or white, with embroidered logo and the brand’s founding year or embroidered logo and #wearebuffet on either sleeve.
Customers will be contacted via their purchase email address and can choose between available sizes and versions (listed images are non-contractual).
Unstained Grenadilla body.
Unstained Grenadilla body
- Key : Bb
- Tuning : 440 Hz / 442 Hz
- Body : Dalbergia Melanoxylon, Unstained Grenadilla
- Bore : Poly-cylindrical
- Tenons : Metal-capped
- Barrel : 2.55" and 2.59"
- Keys : 18
- Rings : 6
- Thumb rest : Adjustable
- Eb/Ab lever : Standard
- Keywork : Silver
- Springs : Needle and flat blue springs
- Pads : 100% waterproof material (GT), leather and natural cork
- Options :
- BC1139L-2 : Bb clarinet, unstained Grenadilla body
- BC1139GL-2 : Bb clarinet, Green LinE body
- BC1239L-2 : A clarinet, unstained Grenadilla body
- BC1239GL-2 : A clarinet, Green LinE body