Based on the experience gathered since 1825, Buffet Crampon has developed a model for our times.
The bore and tone hole layout have been reworked, the keywork optimized, the boot joint plug redesigned, and the finishing constantly improved. The sound has become larger, more homogenous, and the bottom notes respond with ease.
The instrument comes in two versions, either with the traditional bell (BC5613) or the new resonance bell (BC5613R). The Resonance bell is also available on its own (F36112RAG).
- Key : C
- Body : Dalbergia Spruceana, Rosewood
- Bocal : Silver-plated or lacquered copper
- Bore : New design in 2000
- Tenons : Metal-capped
- Screws : Various adjusting screws for easy regulation
- Keywork finish : Silver plated
- Features : Double C# key (thumb) "Croissant" key, low D key guard